This application for Mac OS X allows you to display and convert the most important color systems using an elaborate and comprehensive GUI.
Development of this application has stopped. It is provided as a free download.
New in Version 1.3.7:
- Fixed a crash in Yosemite when clicking next to the spectral display
- Recompiled with latest NALib
- Mac OS X: 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X: 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X: 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X: 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X: 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Mac OS X: 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Systems in between 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and the latest system are listed without warranty or support. All Systems require an Intel 64-Bit Processor.
- Supported measurement device: FD-7 of Konica Minolta. The FD-5 device is not supported.
- Colorspaces: XYZ, Yxy, Yuv, Yu'v', Luv, Lab, Lch, RGB, HSV, HSL, YCbCr.
- Spectral data: Illumination and remission, requires data input. Currently, only the FD-7 measurement device is supported. Storing and loading of data is not possible (yet).
- Observer: CIE 1931 2°, CIE 1964 10°, Judd 1951 2°, Judd Vos 1978 2°.
- Illumination: Arbitrary blackbody, CIE A, B, C, D (arbitrary or D50, D55, D65, D75, D93), E, F1 to F12, arbitrary whitepoint, arbitrary spectrum.
- RGB-Colorspaces: Adobe 98, Apple, Best, Beta, Bruce, CIE, ColorMatch, Don 4, EBU Monitor, EDI, Ekta Space PS5, HDTV, Rec. BT.601 (525 and 625), Rec. BT.709, Rec. BT.2020, Kodak DC, NTSC 53, PAL/SECAM (EBU 3213), Romm (Prophoto), SMPTE-C, sRGB (IEC 61966 2.1), Wide Gamut, arbitrary primaries and response-curves.
- Lab-Colorspaces: CIELAB (L*a*b* 1976), Hunter Lab (Original and whitepoint-adapted), arbitrary Adams-Chromatic-Valence spaces.
- 3D-View: All colorspaces can be viewed in any other colorspace with 3 channels. Lch, HSV and HSL can additionally be viewed in a cartesian coordinate system.
- Metamerics and Illumination: Chromaticity error, Color rendering index, Visible range metameric index and UV range metameric index according to ISO 3664:2009 and ISO 23603:2005 with reference illumination D50, D55, D65 and D75.
- Measurement devices: Currently, only the FD-7 measurement device is supported. Remission measurements currently always are based on D50.
- All computations of this application are based on the Color Machine Library (CML).
Bugs, Comments, Requests
End of support:
Development of this application has been discontinued.